Lost input names

Can anyone help?

When I try to format a system or an indicator using TS2000 w/ SP4B, I no
longer am able to see the NAMES of the inputs. The numerical VALUES are
there but there are no names. Using the scrollbar at the bottom doesn’t
help. This happens on all windows and all workspaces. If I double click on
the numerical value, I get the edit box but I have to guess at which is the
input I want. Any suggestions?

BTW, SP4B really helped. The system is much more stable and PC Quote online
is just fine (I use a cable modem)

Thanks,
Barry