Re: TurboExpress Card [Re: Sad days for data for TS4 traders]

Exactly.  I bought my P3 a month or so ago, and it has a new Abit
state-of-the-art motherboard, having only one ISA slot, but some 5-6 PCI slots.
I'd like to keep the ISA slot for a phone modem, in case my external cable modem
breaks down.