EL code for multiplying a series of data

Hi All,
I am trying to find the Easylanguage code for multiplying a series of
numbers together which is the same as Excel's "PRODUCT" function.

E.g.
If the closes are:
Date  - Close Price
Day 1- close=2
Day2 - close=3
Day3 - close=4

then Excel's "PRODUCT" function or multiplied sum of the above e.g. is 24
(i.e. 2 x 3 x 4).

This is easy to program in easylangauage if I only needed to run it on 3
pieces of data but I need to run this PRODUCT function on a very long time
series (e.g. 200 days or more).

Does anyone have an Easylanguage function that does this ????

Many thanks in advance,

Robert Bianchi