Re: Dynastore/Quote.com Feed

this is a function of the serial port bottleneck with all those ticks going
into the ts4 server. i discussed this fact years ago. the ts4 SERVER is
the problem, the datafeed is irrevelant. but turboport does help a bit over
the standard 16550 ports. and having a smaller symbol portfolio DOES work,
 contrary to popular belief. and BOTH (high speed serial port & BUFFER plus
small symbol portfolio) work together to get the bmi or "whatever feed"
delay down to a manageable (2 sec or less) level.

if ya need better performance than that, then it's best to go to chicago
and trade off the floor....oops, my god, the rat bastard floor traders blew
me out in a coupla of days....ah shit, back to off-floor trading with bmi

TJ

fwiw, compare feed quotes with your floor broker in really real time.....anything
else is useless....including online broker quotes, unless it's a globex
terminal; but then again, the spoos don't trade on globex during rth!!!!!!