RE: Using stock broker myTrack...

Dunno what's your problem....??

but I "joined" early (1 year ago) and they give me the basic 24 symbol
display for free with an account.

If you are logging on with anything less than 115 kbps (ISDN), forget it.
That could be your problem.

I get 360 day historic daily charts in less than 5 seconds !!!

*** ANY SYMBOL INCLUDING OPTIONS AND FUTURES !!! ***

Has a great day-trading chat room to boot.