Version: 5.00.0563
Date: 05/13/1999

TradeStation Chart
Version: 5.00.0563
Date: 05/13/1999

NewsMonitor
Version: 5.00.0557
Date: 06/22/1999

QuoteMonitor
Version: 5.00.0557
Date: 06/22/1999

Tracking Center
Version: 5.00.0563
Date: 05/13/1999

Message Log
Version: 5.00.0557
Date: 06/22/1999

Internet Browser
Version: 5.00.0557
Date: 06/22/1999

- - - - - - - - - -

At the moment, I plan to simply reinstall the same version I'm using to
prevent surprises.  I'm currently only using TS for backtesting.

For what it's worth, I now highly recommend PowerQuest PartitionMagic
(create/resize/move/delete partitions on the fly) and PowerQuest Drive
Image (can make backup image of entire partition -- e.g. backup your boot
partition before install/removing applications for safety).  Both can be
purchase together as PowerQuest PowerBundle for $80-90 (e.g. www.cdw.com).