Re: Interesting phenomena

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Bob Fulks <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <MarketMayvin@xxxxxxx>
Cc : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : lundi 17 janvier 2000 15:54
Objet : Re: Interesting phenomena

> At 7:48 AM -0500 1/17/00, MarketMayvin@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I have a gap in my 5 minute SP
> >chart from 2:56- 3:20. I don't have this gap in my 1,2,3,or 4 Minute chart
> >for the same time period. When I try to edit the data it shows that the ticks
> >are there. Fore some reason they are not showing up on the chart. I even
> >tried to delete the chart and create a new 5 minute chart. I am using TS4
> >Build 23.
>

> Just a guess...
>
> Perhaps your 5 minute chart is using the 5 minute bars that are built in the Morning Update (while the others are forced to use tick data), and there is something wrong with the 5 minute bar data.
>
> Bob Fulks

Yes.

Delete the Omega/server/NAME/40NAME5.dat
Delete the Omega/server/NAME/40NAME5.idx
files

and NEVER delete the Omega/server/NAME/40NAME.dat file ( tick data file)
where NAME is the nameof the datafeed ( usually SIG for DBC, BONN for BMI, CSK for SpComstock)

This will solve your problem, and the *5.* files will be refgenerated on the next morning update.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com