RE: Finally done first 3 hours of retrying the reinstallation of Omeg a to Sp4 from SP2

Thanks, maybe I will have to try it, but I have had to do it before, first
with supercharts and now with Tradestation.

When I started out, I had this beautiful theory: I will create one workspace
for all stocks, and always update the chart trendlines in that workspace. As
time goes on, whatever stock I want to look at contains a good set of
trendlines.

Thus, I try not to delete my workspaces, but I will if I have to. Did you do
your reinstall from scratch and then restore the workspaces, or did you
delete your old workspaces? From the list I have gathered that most people
find they have to delete them and start from scratch.