RE: mjohnson Help! TS4 won't unpack/setup/run on Sony VAIO

Mark,

I had a Sony VAIO desktop machine that I needed Omega Tech Support's help
on. It was a long time ago, but I think the problem had to do with making a
change to the BIOS default setting. I think the BIOS was shutting down the
printer port if nothing needed printing so the software couldn't detect the
block on the printer port.

I know this doesn't sound anything like your problem, but maybe there is
something else BIOS related with your problem as well, since you seemed to
have tried everything else.

Neil