Anyone used the "TS Trades" macro utility?

I'd like to be able to make use of a 3rd party application, called "TS
Trades".  TS Trades is a kind of "front-end" to a set of keyboard
macros, which can automate System Tests, Optimizations, saving results
etc. in TradeStation 4.  I'm wondering if anyone on the list has used
it, and if so can it be used applied to intra-day data?

As I understand it, one of TS Trade's limitations is that it can't make
use of "Server"-- it *needs* to have the user put the data in, and
choose, on the "Format Price Data" window, either "Directory" or Custom
Data List" (I can't remember which)--*not* "Server".  ...As a real-time
stock trader using BMI Cable, of course I do use Server.

My question is:  Is it possible for me to export my Server data, for the
symbol and date range I'm interested in back-testing/optimizing, and
then run my system test, pointing TradeStation to look at this exported
data, not Server?

Thanks
Ian