NT with MORE THAN 2 CPU's? RAM Disks?

As long as we're on the subject of hardware, for TS 4 and TS2k-

Has anyone used TS 4.0 on an NT system with *more* than 2 CPU's?  How
about TS2K?

I know multi-processor NT boxes exist; probably used in Server and
high-end number crunching applications.  I've also heard of solid-state
disk drives.  I rarely see them advertised.

Like the previous post, I'm looking to squeeze maximum performance out
of TS 4.  My dual-processor P-III 550 MHz, 512K RAM and 18 GB SCSI
*still* takes many hours to perform the kind of back-tests I do.
(5-minute charts, multi data series, running on maybe a hundred stocks).

I don't think NT has a "RAM disk" driver included with it.  Does anyone
know where I could find one?

-Ian

ps:  I've noticed back-testing my system that makes use of Bollinger
Bands takes *much* longer to run than my others (that use moving
averages, channel breaks and the like).  I suspect that Standard
Deviation calculations, for some reason, are much more processor
intensive.  This might be a place where AMD Athlon would improve
performance.