RE: Using stock broker myTrack...

If you are a day trader for stocks, it is a dream....fast fills,
confirmations right on your screen.
The online monitor software and their servers are totally reliable.

Unfortunately, I trade options and their clearing firm was
terrible.....(Herzog)
but I understand that is changing almost as-we-speak.

By the end of the month even option spreads can be initiated
on-line.....hurray....
I've been waiting for this for a long time !!!
My last option trade with them took 15 minutes to complete....I complained
and they rebated me the full commission !! Nice people.