(Fwd) RE: (Fwd) Re: Fw: BMI Satellite

Date sent:      	Sat, 15 Jan 2000 09:10:57 -0800
From:           	TSBMI <tsbmi@xxxxxxx>
Subject:        	RE: (Fwd) Re: Fw: BMI Satellite
To:             	"'rickinri@xxxxxxx'" <rickinri@xxxxxxx>
Copies to:      	TSBMI <tsbmi@xxxxxxx>

Dear Client,

Thank you for your Email. You state that client in the lower 48 states are
seeing different times and tick counts many factors will cause this
difference the baud rate your unit is at, reception, your software can all
play factors in this. As for the 2 minute delay you are seeing I am in the
process of looking into it I tend to think that this maybe an issue stemming
from the volatility of the stock market that has had an effect in our data
stream since the first of the year. BMI is on a fixed bandwidth meaning that
regardless of what the situations we only have so much room to fit all of
the data into this bandwidth this may cause back up of data and buffering.
We are currently working on a permanent solution to this issue. Within the
next few weeks we will be revealing a complete detailed plan to our clients
explaining the changes to the data feed.

Thank You,

Daniel A. Pursley
DBC TECH SUPPORT
1.800.436.4036 BMI/1.800.762.7538 DBC Products