Re: http://www.futuresource.com/pn/vch/lifeof/

In a message dated 01/14/2000 9:06:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
vibri@xxxxxxxxx writes:
<< This Bridge / Future source data is in a file with the extension .vch can
we
 import these files into TradeStation2000 server?  I do not see an import
 option for these files. >>

This is an FS file format.  FSExtract is used to extrapolate vch, tch, dch
files to ascii.  FSExtract can only be used when Datalink (another FS
program) is open and Datalink can only be opened if enabled by FS.  So unless
you subscribe to the FS feed you will be unable to open & use these files.
If someone has found a way to use these files I would be grateful if you
posted the method.

Thanks,
Kelly