Session Start Times in TS2k SP4

Has anyone using TS2k SP4b tried plotting DSP or US historic contract data
and observed any problem with the session start times? I plot historic data
from the March 2000 DSP, US or the December 1999 DSP, US and my start times
are shown as 10:30 EST for the DSP and 9:20 for the US even though the end
times of 16:15 and 15:00 are correct. The same data plots fine in TS4.0 and
data from previous contracts also plots fine. I have looked at the data and
session settings (including the daylight savings settings) and all is
correct. When I plot the E-Mini it is OK. I did not observe this problem
before SP4.

I talked with tech support at Omega and arrived at no solution. Just
wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Regards, Randall