From: omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of MarketMayvin@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2000 7:29 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: A VERY DEAD HARD DRIVE

Hello out there
      I need a second opinion on my dead hard drive. I was always under the
impression that even if you have a hard drive failure, there would be some
software out there to extract all the valuable documents stuck inside. I was
told yesterday that my hard drive is deader than a dead nail. Can this be?
How is it possible? Can someone out there tell me if it is possible to
revive
a really dead hard drive? It was a western bell. Aren't they one of the best
hard drive makers? I need some help for my current status and I think I need
a job because I don't know even where to start to get everything replaced if
I can even remember what was in there.