Re: And the answer is....fried frog legs with drawn butter

----- Message d'origine -----
De : <tradejacker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 13 janvier 2000 02:47
Objet : Re: And the answer is....fried frog legs with drawn butter

> TJ :)))

G'niaâaarffff...

>btw anyone have a tick count with bmi and umds???? that piece o' shit ts4
>server IS the problem....but it sucks less than procrap 100 and beta fuzzy
>wuzzy vaporware :))

Will provide one with the Comstock Xpress feed interface soon.

FYI, I'm not the developer, only involved into making it feasible.

Like  neurofuzzy logic stuff that I have not coded. Only a participation into some ideas and general orientation project.

Damn, there are dinausors still  living in your country ?

PO