Re: BMI Satellite

as compared to what???

i only get a several second delay at worst on bmi sat......sometimes i wonder
if i'm getting a different service than those who report slow bmi performance
:))

i run my comparsions directly to the pit while on the phone with my floor
broker (quoting bid / ask) during all market conditions....open, close,
fast markets, it doesn't matter, i only get a several sec delay at WORST!!!
 and during the day, i monitor performance with los. now i'm talkng about
only cme index futures; spoos, nasducks, etc.....

i admit that bmi IS worthless for stocks and options, but for futures, it
works for me. i can live with a small sec delay, but dropped connections
ala quote.com are intolerable. i'd like to see some tick counts comparing
quote.com and bmi on the spoos and e-mini spoos!!!!!

and yer right that bmi/dbc are pushing folks to e-signal....i'd bet that
they would like to scrap all that sat transmission infrastructure in a hearbeat,
 but i think that it would be a HUGE mistake!!!! the internet is NOT stable
enough for massive data transmission.

TJ

a 6 yr bmi subscriber