Metastock EOD

In TS2k SP2, my Metastock EOD data is not displaying after 12/31/99.  Omega
Tech Support won't help unless I upgrade to SP4, even though their fix list
says nothing about this problem being fixed.  In fact, they claim they have
had no reports that this is a problem at all.

Are others having similar problems, or does your Metastock data display OK
after 12/31?

I'm reluctant to upgrade past SP2 just now and deal with the Easylanguage
changes in SP3 and beyond unless I know the problem is really gone.

Thanks for any feedback,
Larry