Need help with two EL questions

I would appreciate it if one could help with the following:

1-   How to modify the code below to prevent the targets from changing with
each subsequent bar.  I would like to make the calculation at entry for each
target,
       and have it remain fixed.

                                Target1 = entryprice + (6 *
AvgTrueRange(30)) ;
                                Target2 = entryprice + (9 *
AvgTrueRange(30)) ;
                                Target3 = entryprice + (11 *
AvgTrueRange(30)) ;

2-  I flipped through Cynthia Kase's book where she identifies a  problem
with  weekly and then offers a solution.   Problem is if you get a
      signal from weekly (defined as Monday - Friday) you may be negatively
affected at times  by waiting until the next weekly signal.  Solution is to
      define weekly as most recent 5 daily bars of data. This requires
creating "Synthetic" weekly so you can trade daily bars using  a higher time
frame (ie. weekly)
      but not having to wait for weekly data, since the Synthetic weekly
data is available on each daily bar.

      QUESTION:   If someone has the EL code for generating the synthetic
weekly I would very much appreciate a copy.

Thank you.

Barry