Re: Compressor just got out

Is somebody besides Phil, buying this. Price was first hit at 12:55.
Email to omega list is approx 30 minutes later. You can hardly call that
"immediately".

This misses the point completely anyway. If the system is a daily system
as claimed, either it is a system which can have stops-limits for next
day reported reliably the night before on web page or not. Anyone
willing to accept what happened today as a "public track
record".....those garage sale cups i was talking about come in a set of
4....i'm going over to ebay right now.

-- Tom Kohl (Tarn Software)

http://www.tarnsoft.com/

PS at least the legal disclaimer is nice and big