From: Howard Jackson [mailto:hrjf4@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 10:14 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: custom symbol lists and chart scanner

If you have the workspace open when you start the
chart scanner, the prograrm will do the following:

1.- Close all workspaces
2.- Scan all workspaces in the scan
3.- Open the workspaces that were open

When it opens the workspaces back up as they were to
begin with you are getting the repeat 1st symbol. Try
running the workspace assistant without the workspaces
open.

--- Alex Dannenberg <Alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>