Re: Telcor T-Port in Win95?

Dear Jim & Group,

Yes, I was a very happy user of the Telcor T-Port card, with Win3.11 and
TS3.5.  What I recall, however, was that when Win95 came out, the Telcor
people made a stab at developing drivers for it, but were not
particularly successful.  After abandoning Win3.11 myself a while ago, I
attempted to get my T-Port card going but was unable to do so (using
Win98).  I continued to want to employ a data buffer for TS4,
particularly as I have also abandoned BMI satellite and am now using
Qfeed via DynaStore.  What I have found and am now using, apparently as
well as my old T-Port Card, is a high speed, data buffered, serial port
card made by Pacific CommWare, called the TurboExpress Port 920, for
$80.  See   http://www.turbocom.com   or call 541 482 2744.

By the way, anyone out there interested in buying a used Telcor T-Port
card???

Sincerely,

Richard