TS BootUp

Greetings All,

I'm running TS v4.21 (or at least was running it until yesterday). I use
it only to test systems and do some charting using EOD data and had not
used it since 1/1/00.  Yesterday when I tried to start it up, it locked
my entire system to the point I had to do a hard reboot. I recently
upgraded to the new TC2000 (wouldn't think that would hurt TS) and also
just upgraded my video card (didn't have any problems with other
programs).

I don't think this is y2k related as it ran on 1/1/00.

Other than re-installing, can anyone recommend any troubleshooting tips.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Bill Vedder