RE: SP4b

Well, I am pleased, they actually told us which bugs they corrected from the
old service pack 4. Maybe one time in the future we will even get a "known
bug list" so we know what to avoid while waiting for the next service pack.

Anyone know if the extra help file from service pack 4 is usable with
service pack 4b, or will that one be re-released as well?