RE: Holiday List

Well even if we can edit it in TS100, it does not work for data that are
imported from for example metastock. At least, I do not know how to do it.

I have defined a symbol, placed it in the universe, connected it to an
exchange, connected that exchange to a holiday list, in that holiday list
having the holiday I want. It still shows an empty bar, does not seem
Tradestation cars about holidays in foreign data?