Re: Tc2000 data

Worden Bros did not prepare properly for y2K, they screwed everyone using
their v3 data because they didn't inform anyone until two weeks before the
fact...their approach now is for users to export to ASCII which is a royal
pain with their current software...why fight it...proprietary data is like
a prison, ASCII is the answer but not from Worden Bros, we've had it easy
with them for years but it's time to move on, I'm looking into Quotes Plus,
I've read good things about them, they're about $10/mo cheaper, and you
don't have to read that crap Don writes...and, you get mutual fund data for
no extra charge, Worden Bros is going to want another $30/mo if you have a
little stash long term in mutuals...

http://www.quotes-plus.com/

...there's lots of other eod providers on the inet too, I also looked into
Prophet, the software's kinda funky, but they're even cheaper if you don't
need esoteric indices.

http://www.prophetdirect.com/