Re: Time Lag in Qfeed to TS2K Data Delivery

  • To: "Eliot Kaplan" <eliot@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Time Lag in Qfeed to TS2K Data Delivery
  • From: "Paul Newton" <paluap@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:05:40 -0800

Eliot I frequently have a time lag or a return to the moment I fire up DS
and TS 4.0 in the morning, if I reopen the server or TS, even if it is hours
later. Going to format/price data and changing the price symbol (I just
cycle between es and sp) gets the chart r/t and faster than anything other
than squawkbox. Tom's comment about Qcharts needing more servers may also
apply, but in my case the problem is, I suspect, a lack of coordination
between DS and TS local/market time offset............or something.