Re: Time Lag in Qfeed to TS2K Data Delivery

  • To: "Omega List" <eliot@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Time Lag in Qfeed to TS2K Data Delivery
  • From: "tosk" <tosk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:13:20 -0800

<<Anyone noticed the consistently long delay (2.5 minutes) in receiving real
time data from Qfeed

Eliot:

It's a Qfeed problem.  I had the problem yesterday afternoon - worked fine
today.  My understanding is Quote.com is adding an additional server farm to
handle the increased demand - details in an e-mail to all subscribers
tonight or tomorrow.

Tom Lisk