RE: SuperCharts 4

If he knows that he is limited to testing trading ideas at one index/stock
at a time and has to trust others to develop new interesting ideas beyond
the most simplistic ones, then there is no problem with superchart.

If he believes there is an editor in superchart, then he should be looking
for something else.