RE: SP4 Auto HB Downloading Causing GS Hung IF COMPILER INSTALLED

I have C++, many others do. Others have VB6. Looking back in postings, it
seems that many people who utilise TS100 also utilise different programming
utilities.

I do not know if it is most people, but from the list I know it is a number
of persons. I only argue this so that Omega do not believe there is very few
paying customers who need to get this fixed.

By the way, anyone know why SP4 was redrawn from website and when SP4 other
version will be available?