Re: Ignore ME People

No kidding you have nothing to do! I'm sure more and
more people are ignoring you with all the garbage your
spewing.
I noticed that my trash folder had a bunch of emails
(my MB email rule), and boy it was full of trash: 20
emails from you in the last 2 days!!! no wonder TW is
late and without a release date!

Well, back you go to the trash can