Re[2]: DBC Feed = DEAD with TS4?

  • To: wong <whs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: DBC Feed = DEAD with TS4?
  • From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 13:24:21 -0800

Hello  wong,

w> Hi Mark:

w> As there's no market activity yet at this moment (Sunday Dec 2 3pm Toronto
w> time) in the American market, I can't see new intraday data coming in even
w> though I've turned on TS4 in the real-time mode.

w> I'm looking at my signal box, and the 3 left buttons are on (green, yellow,
w> green), and there are alphanumerics continuously running.

w> So I would assume the DBC feed is not dead, am I right?

w> Regards,

w> Wong
w> ============================================================
w> At 10:28 AM 01/02/2000 -0600, Mark Brown wrote:
>>Hello Omega,
>>
>>   Is the DBC feed dead still? Just wondering if anyone was running?

Yea its not DBC I worry about You should be getting data if you stop -
reset  the  receiver  and  reboot  ect.  The looping transmissions are
coming  in  just  fine  from  DBC.  We  will see about TS! News is not
working in TS but it is in DBC's software go figure.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx