Re: CL_y2k bugs - microsoft

It was in the news that Bill Gates said there would be Y2K failures the
forthcoming
weeks. Insider information??

At 07:11 AM 1/2/00 -0500, wong wrote:
>Hi All:
>Even Microsoft still has y2k bugs.
>Please visit:
>
>http://cbs.marketwatch.com/archive/20000101/news/current/msft_bug.htx?source
>=blq/isynd&dist=isynd
>

>Let's give Omega a chance to improve customer relationship.  I'm sure
>they're working hard on fixing the y2k bugs.
>

>Regards,
>
>Wong

"The conveniences and comforts of humanity in general
will be linked up by one mechanism, which will produce
comforts and conveniences beyond human imagination.
But the smallest mistake will bring the whole mechanism
to a certain collapse. "
Pir-o-Murshid Inayat Khan, 1922 (Sufi Prophet)