RE: TS2000i SP3 Y2K Bug

Even without doing double precision, they could get the
presentation/input/output of dates to be right, by doing the conversion
internally.

Anyhow, luckily, Sweden do not have long saved historical data like US has.
I have seen some Elliot wave descriptions going back a long time, and the
funny thing is that Tradestation would not be able to handle them, you need
Excel to plot long times series going back to 1800. At least that is what I
think, how would Tradestation be able to interpret a date from 1899?