b24 ? b25?

Using dbc I seem to have no problems other than password expiry which
disappears on loading TS4 , dates seem right, SP HO hasn't clicked over to
SP HOO  (was it meant too?) but then I only have TS4 b24 ?

So is the new fix for TS4 (ie b25) a result of the BMI problem which Omega
made available  2 hours past midnight or is b25 the name now given to the
dll patch which was made available on the 20/12?

confused and partly uncompliant - any guesses gratefully received