Re: trading software

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Lawrence Chan <stnahc@xxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 3 décembre 1999 00:35
Objet : Re: trading software

> people using stochastics, rsi, or any other momemtum based
> indicator effectively are applying statistical concept without
> knowing what they are doing - thus, go straight to bankrupcy
> is the expected result.

True if you apply stupid rules like provided in any book, false if you use  hundred of different rules
applied to  a small indicator set, unfortunately unavailable to human coding.

You should have a look to my previous post ( was" MB ad revisited", same day)

I have had the same discussion with Bob Brickey 2 years ago ( "Gambling indicators) and made a special
page on my web site.
See "Neurofuzzy at Work" in the Poduct section.
Huge graphics tests and examples provided.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com