Re: RadarScreen

Howard Jackson wrote:

> I could only get this to work after service pack 3, as
> in earlier versions rs did not load historical data
> (it only evaluated your stuff on the last bar! what an
> ommission!!!, and for my purposes it was pretty much
> useless before this fix)

The bring-forward calculation was not supported beyond MaxBarsBack
bars back until SP3. Any nontrivial EL code would use the residual
value of variables from the previous bar's calculation; it was not
there until you kept the RS session up long enough for your study
(couple of days, say, if your support/resistence levels involve
that far back). I can see from the release notes and their special
technical mailings that they were bombarded by inquiries on this
issue "calculation result being different from that of TS".

So, I hear that RS is saying "I am a real boy now!"

> Anything else?

Take my big THANK YOU!