Re: RadarScreen

Ok,

First, I was mistaken: the computer i'm running this
is a PII 333Mhz. I was thinking of a different
computer what I wrote the original message.

My rs uses daily bars, and the indicator is updated on
every tick, so my list changes during the day all day.
The indicator keeps information (barnumber, date,
time, value) for the most recent 10 support and
resistance levels in two arrays. (note: I got the
basics of this technique from someone who went to
omegaworld and got some code from some omega guy...)
It only loops through the array when it finds a new
support or resistance level... if not it keeps all
results in variables.

I could only get this to work after service pack 3, as
in earlier versions rs did not load historical data
(it only evaluated your stuff on the last bar! what an
ommission!!!, and for my purposes it was pretty much
useless before this fix)

It takes for ever to load, and the responsiveness of
the machine decresses drastically while opening the
workspace and while rs is loading the data, but once
it is done loading the machine goes back to normal. It
takes about 20 minutes to finish loading everything
and the HD light to stop flickering.
NT reports ORRADAR.EXE (which I safely assume is radar
screen by OR) to be using about 45 megs.
The CPU usage oscillates around 20-25% most of the
time (after its done loading). When it sorts the
results you see a quick spike to 100 and then it goes
back down.

Anything else?