Re: Must roll,another point of view

I don't know why you are getting upset over
> this but you are wasting your time and energy.
>
> This is said to you in a spirit of friendliness.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Manning Stoller

Thank you Manning and all friends who have answered me.
Untill now I have trade essentially italian index and,for what I know,you
can let it expire  in your portfolio without conseqences.
Few times ago I begin trading diversified markets on longer time frame.
I am still learnig and I have to say that this list help me a lot.
Thanks all again

Mario