Re: TJ's Ellipse study in Advanced Get

Hello  Joe,

JS> Can someone please tell me if the algorithm for the TJ Ellipse study used in
JS> Advance Get is publicly available?  I'd also like to know if the M.O.B.
JS> (Make or Break) study is available as well - I'm really curious how these
JS> algorithms work.

JS> Thanks for your help

JS> Joe Stratmann

If  you  have  been  following  for  years  as many wild and great new
indicators  that  different  technical  analysis programs have come up
with.  You  will  become  less likely to wonder how they work and just
assume  they are yet another spin on OLD CRAP! GET is a master of this
I  chased  every new indicator that graced the screenshots of the full
color  page  ads  on the back of S&C month after month. After spending
time to fully recreate in every detail GET's newest wiz bang indicator
into  TS.  It  promptly was to never see light of day again. Sure your
request can be replicated with some time, but the honest truth is that
anyone  who  thinks  that stuff works is not watching it in real time.
It's  no  miracle  that  the Elliott wave counts and the MOB magically
finds  its  way  to  the proper spot. It's like these stupid questions
that  keep  getting raised from time to time about Indigo. It's like a
tattoo  on  your  forehead  that  say's  I'm  new to this business TAKE
ADVANTAGE OF ME!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY.

Mark

--