Re: Pinnacle Data Corp - EOD vendor vs. historybank.com

I've used Pinnacle for two years.  I have had no problems.  Ed Pavia is always
quite helpful.  Their new windows based dowloader was implemented and works
without a hitch.  I use them for futures data and COT data.  Their index db is
extensive but I don't have need for it.