RE: CL_DLL access of EL array

Pierre -
With all due respect....attached is a very recent memo from OR regarding the
problem.

The problem has been fixed only since SP3.....for the ARRAY, and will not be
fixed for the VAR until SP4 (hopefully).
Since you are a 2000i beta tester, please check it out.....
I cannot get beta test approval (who can ?).