Re: please

At 5:19 PM -0500 11/20/99, galaxis@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Could you help me ?
>I have a trouble on ELA.
>I need to make this simple trading system, but ONLY on DAILY CHART
>(not on INTRADAY).
>If today Open is less than yesterday Low I want a buy signal to
>yesterday high stop (see the gif).
>My trouble is that this code plot buy signal on the next bar:
>
>  If open < L[1] then buy at H[1] stop;
>  Exitlong on close;

I am not totally clear on what you are looking for but is appears
that your code places the entry a day late.

If this is the case you can fix this but it requires two systems.

-------------

System 1

if Open of next bar < Low then Buy next bar at High stop;
IncludeSystem :"System 2";

System 2

ExitLong at close

You need to use the IncludeSystem since TradeStation 4.0 will not
allow you to use an ExitLong at Close in the same system that refers
to a reference to Open of next bar.

(This could be different in TS2000i)

Bob Fulks