Re: BMI

At 05:35 PM 11/13/99 -0500, you wrote:
>With BMI Cable, I had to unplug my BMI box and then plug it in again to get
>my BMI service re-started today.   However my GMT offset is correct (-300).

It's good to see others are having the same problems. I guess.

I also have BMI cable, and at least once this week I've had to unplug the power to get the box to go again.

Also had a day or two where the data stopped coming in first thing in the morning, but restarted spontaneously.

A friend of mine has BMI satellite, and his data has stopped coming in first thing in the morning as well. Happening regularly this and last week.

I'm sure BMI has widespread persistent problems. Just hope they know about it and are fixing it already. Surely they already know?!

Mike G.