A sincere Thanks!

A little bit over a week ago, I posted a request for information about
cancer treatments for a good friend and fellow trader. I received over 50
private e-mails, and would like to say a public thank you to everyone.

What a great group of individuals!!

I only wish I could do something in return, I am a trader not a programmer.
I have been using Trade Station for a long time block number 12938, and
have little Easy Language advice. I have never used the back
testing/optimization features - only interested in the charting abilities.

I have decided to look into another real time charting package called
"Smart Trader Real Time" by Stratagem Software, and will let you all know
what I find out. I am tired of the over hyped, and over bloated software.
All I need is an excellent real time charting applications that can run 4
custom indicators - nothing fancy.

Have a great weekend!!

John Hayden