Re: Stock Picks and Dr. Hermansen Spam

Hi Stephen
There are many vendors on this list...of newsletters, data providers, stock
pickers, trading teachers/mentors (??)  etc. If each started to mail his
thoughts to this list,  it will be difficult to manage this list.
There are tons of stock picking lists ...motley fool, AOL, Yahoo etc. Join
those lists.

No one has heard from you before, but you insult Ron ( a long time
contributor).
and other contributors on this list.
Please make your second to last or last posting. Bye now

Mike