The answer is YES

Yes I feel strong.  I have everything on the line. Credit cards
included.
Its based on fundamentals
and 'sex appeal'.

Zicam reduces the common cold to 1 1/2 days.
Money spent in the USA on otc remedies in $2.5 Billion/year.
ZICAM is just in the first year of penetrating this market.

Orders are already coming in from other countries for the product.

http://www.gumminvestors.com  -- investor website  * * * please address
futher questions here

The growth potential is nearly unlimmited.

Why this is a neat investment is because its just a small company with
very
few shares and when you make a lot of money compared with the few
shares,
the earnings growth becomes spectacular.

The gum formulator is THE world expert on chewing gum.  In a few years
we'll
see some gums with prescription drugs in them that will be money makers
and
catapult the company's revenues further.

This is just the start. And I'm happy to share my vision with others.
What is just around the corner?  Many news releases that will bring
further
attraction for more buyers.
And other possibilities of other pharma recognizing the possibilities of
Chewing Gum as  a drug Delivery.

Right now the uproar is zicam, as it should, but there's a lot more than
that on the way.

You brought the concern of no need for Zicam during certain parts of the
year.   Guess what?
They are going after the allergy market as well, but those studies won't
be
complete until next Spring.
Also, zicam will be treating colds in other parts of the world where its
summer here and winter there.

Here is the company Web Site:  http://www.gum-tech.com/first.html
Play around there and see the products they make for other companies
etc.

The big money is coming from having the number 1 Remedy for the common
cold. -- that's the 'sex appeal'

Be glad to answer any other questions you have.

Thanks for showing some interest.
Layne