Re: SP3 creating problems with Jurik Indicators

Hi Folks,

Just discovered that upgrading to Service Pack #3 creates problems with
certain of Mark Jurik's indicators and functions.   Mark has a 3 page
detailed description of the problem and the work-arounds needed to make the
functions operate correctly in Service Pack 3.

If you merely download the new files from Mark Jurik's site, it will NOT
take care of the problem.   You must actually make certain changes to the
way you code his functions and indicators in TS 2000i.

Here is the link to his website containing the details.

http://www.jurikres.com/down/sp3.txt

I understand Mark made a post to the list communicating the problem, but
since I missed it, I thought this post might be helpful to others who may
also have missed this important information.

Regards,

Barry Silberman