Re:Day Trade Indicators

Found out that the URL is not working. Please read on.

Manning:

It is my understanding that the web site will not be on line for about
another week.  The "edition" of the manual you have is a draft.  There have
been some minor cosmetics refinements since mailing it to you but the
technicals are unchanged.

If you get any questions about the manual or web site, they can be forwarded
to me and gm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  THAT I KNOW IS WORKING!!!  I don't want you to
be inundated by questions after your generosity for referring the manual and
web site.

Be assured you will be one of the first to know when the E TRADING... stuff
has the bugs out of it and its ready to go.

In the meantime, I can send "ABOUT E TRADING..." and an order form to
whomever it is that is interested.